Integrating Computing, Power & Cooling into One Rugged Portable or Rackmount System:
Reliable computer operation has become vital to many segments of our daily lives. This is especially true in critical defense and industry applications where even momentary interruptions of computer functions can cost large sums of money or even endanger peoples' safety. However, the reliability of any computer is no greater than its power source. In fact, the number one cause of hardware related computer outages or failures are directly or indirectly related to power. The reliability of a computer is further jeopardized when operated in harsh environments where the power sources are poor, the temperature and humidity extremes may cause component failures and mechanical shock from transport may physically damage the equipment.
Core Systems and Energy Technologies, Inc. have teamed to offer Rugged Computer Systems™ as a total turnkey solution for highly reliable operations over a wide range of power and environmental conditions.
Our Rugged Computer Systems are available in Configurations to Fit Your Application
- Both Core Systems and Energy Technologies, Inc. are well established in the military and industrial markets with rugged, high-reliability products
- Between the two companies' product lines, complete system solutions can be configured for a wide array of applications
- Both companies can offer standard or custom engineered system or sub-system configurations that meet applicable Industry and Mil Standards
- Integrating all sub-systems into one turnkey unit minimizes setup time, logistics and cost
- Global AC and DC inputs allow operation from any local power grid, generator, vehicle or aircraft
- Optional long duration battery backup and renewable energy sources
- Total system mounted securely, protected from mechanical shock and vibration
- Available built-in cooling can extend operating temperatures beyond the standard –20°C to +70°C
ETI has developed enclosures for cutting edge computing solutions for users in harsh environments. Combining rugged high-performance computers and high reliability power conditioning with temperature and humidity control in deployable shock-isolation cases provides the ultimate solution for operating vital equipment in challenging tactical situations.